Saturday 3 September 2011

Getting started

First blog, first OCA course and not my first time at college. Lots to do today admittedly i should be packing but i seem to be more enthusiastic about it all than normal (except packing maybe). Three cheers for the OCA still being awesome even when the open university goes to pot (cliche (first writing joke on the blog)) I'm doing a level one forty point course in creative writing. poetry is more my thing but you don't know you can't swing cats in enclosed spaces until you try. Turns out swinging cats isn't that hard i got some decent marks from the OU on my previous writing course so I'm hoping for some this time round. Of course last time i had nothing better to do and i still left it to the last minute this time I'm living at college full time and working there while i do this course. Should be interesting. I'm not certain who will read this blog i think my mother will and my OCA tutor has too, for this i apologize but then maybe they can both turn my random drifting monologues into concise and entertaining ones. Another thing is how to sign off i suppose since I,m on a public service course at college i shall sign off with Kez out 

No comments:

Post a Comment